- New this year – online registration available after May 16! See process in next column.
- Our camp is a great value! We pay the camp $96 for your food and accommodations; you get a weekend of dance, music and more for $94. (Great weather and scenery are free!)
- Follow this link for the registration brochure, camper letter (when available) and weekend schedule (when available) Documents.
- Save! Early registration discount if you register before July 31.
- Registration covers Friday and Saturday night lodging at
camp, meals from Saturday breakfast through Sunday lunch, snacks, and all dances and workshops.
- Advance registration with full payment is required.
- No walk-in registrations will be accepted. Registration is for the entire weekend only. Only registrants are permitted on the grounds.
- The last day for registration is September 13.
- A 100% refund is available for cancellations made by
- Families are welcome. Please contact Steve Johgart at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are bringing children under 5. Our children’s program is limited.
- Each participant is expected to do at least one camper job (30 minutes or less) during the weekend to help keep our costs down. Sign up for the job of your choice at the registration table.
MDH may make audio/video recordings or take photographs of sessions during the weekend for archival or non-commercial purposes, including publicity. By submitting your application, you grant consent to being in such materials.
A limited number of support staff positions are available for those who are willing to work in exchange for a discount on registration.
- bookstore and auction coordinator
- kitchen worker
- snack coordinator
- medical professional
- certified lifeguard
- dining-hall manager
To apply for one of these positions, contact Steve Johgart
by July 31.
- Please enclose payment with registration!
- Registration fees for a weekend of dancing, food, and lodging:
- $110 ages 5 - 30
- $190 before July 31
- $205 after July 31
- $110 for support staff (pre-approval required, contact coordinator Steve Johgart.)
- Mail registration form and check payable to MDH to:
- Michigan Dance Heritage
- Steve Johgart
- 106 Worden Avenue
Ann Arbor, MI 48103-4032
- Or - Online after May 16! See below for PayPal payment option!!
Online Registration Instructions
1) Use this link to access the MDH-Fall Dance 2019 ONLINE Registration Form to register up to two dancers at once. If more than two, please complete the process again.
2) After completing the ONLINE Registration Form, then you can pay online securely, using the PayPal function BELOW. Note that PayPal charges MDH-Fall Camp a fee of 2.9% plus 30¢s to each transaction. That amount is added to each dance option.